"Travelling through Europe...." Top 5 Page for this destination Europe by sim1

Europe Travel Guide: 694,088 reviews and 1,862,762 photos

On this page I want to give you an overview of my European travels. The list is far from complete, there is so much more to discover in Europe. It is a gorgeous continent and so much to see and do for travellers of any kind.

Latest updates : April 2006!
I've done a lot of updates to this page lately. I've added a lot more places I've visited to my 'must see activities'.

In my "must see activities" you can read about my travels through Europe. This picture was taken in France in September 2003.

Sunsets, castles and doors

I love sunsets and I've added a whole section with sunsets photos on this travelpage. You can see them in my 'nightlife tips'

Another passion of mine is to take pictures of doors and door knockers. Why? Hahaha, take a look at my 'off the beaten path tips' and maybe you will understand why.

Last but not least in these 'theme sections' is my passion for castles. In my 'general tips' you can read all about the castles I've visited in Europe.

I hope you will enjoy reading this page!
Please leave me a comment what you think about it! :-))

Please read this page in 'authors order' as I mostly write my pages not only as
separate tips, but with a story-line in it.

• Last visit to Europe: Oct 2003
  • Intro Updated Mar 31, 2008

• May 31, 2008 at 5:16 AM

Simone a romantic traveler, you may complete your sunsets photos with a poem, fitting for each landscape, occasion and moods you are these very moments. An excellent job you have achieved. All the best. Härtliga hälsningar från Apostolis i Grekland.

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2008 at 3:58 AM

I loved your collection of doors and doorknobs!

• neodue's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2008 at 12:13 AM

Simone, Brava,such a nice info and good photos about europe. Thank you for your effort and sharing these knowledge with us. Ozan

• Vulindlela's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2007 at 5:05 PM

Wow! What a great collection of European tips!

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2007 at 4:42 AM

A wonderful and colorful collection of memories of Europe. I share your love of door and window pics. Good idea to create a section devoted to them!

• Raimix's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2007 at 3:40 AM

Happy New 2007 Year! Very nice page, good idea of this Europe page :) Visit Vilnius someday! And if you like castles, see Trakai castle on island! Greetings from Lithuania!

• Pixiekatten's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2006 at 4:59 PM

Vilka underbara bilder! Gillade speciellt alla Italien foton! Go kväll från Nybro! :)

• skywalkerbeth's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2006 at 4:55 PM

such a beautiful page! how did you get the collage there at the top?

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2006 at 10:54 AM

How I love Kaga church and the door in Rögslösa and the cat & mouse door :-)) Ahhh Europe :-))

• babettu's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2006 at 1:13 PM

Great pages !! you should come and visit Malta. Stephen

sim1 Visits Here Frequently!

sim1