"The Rose of Texas" Top 5 Page for this destination Tyler by jonuga
Tyler Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 151 photos
Tyler is a little town with 80,000 inhabitants. It is half way between Dallas and Shreveport, LA, 90 miles from each place.
This is probably the most famous attraction in Tyler. As the name says, this garden is full of roses of every imaginable... more travel advice
This is a very nice mexican restaurant. It is not the typical kind of place where everything tastes the same and is made... more travel advice
jonuga's Related Pages
Tyler Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tyler,Texas--Come for the Azalea and Rose Festival"
- "A Tyler Rose-Less Page :o("
- "Sweetberry's Tyler Page"
- "The Rose of Texas"
- "Blueump's Tyler Page"
- "Tyler - My Birthplace"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tyler
- Hotels in Tyler
- Transportation in Tyler
- Nightlife in Tyler
- Restaurants in Tyler
- Warnings and Dangers in Tyler
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tyler
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tyler?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tyler
Top 5 Pages
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Anguilla Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tyler Intro, 6 reviews
- Estonia Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Finland Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo