"Fox's new Australia-Oceania Page" Australia and Oceania by gabriellefox
Australia and Oceania Travel Guide: 67,776 reviews and 172,179 photos
Australia and Oceania arguably play home to the most beautiful and exotic locations and creatures in the entire world. Any one who has experienced the fireworks over Sydney Harbour, or seen million old cave paintings, or the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef realise they are in a very special time and place.
I have only experienced a tiny fraction of what this great continent has to offer, but it still afforded me the "best day of my life" - snorkelling off Hamilton Island.
For a more in-depth look at what this area has to offer check out Richiecdisc's Australia and Oceania Pages.
My experience of this continent is based in Western Australia, arguably the largest state in the world; Western Australia covers one-third of the Australian continent. Spanning over 2.5 million square kilometres
(1 million square miles), Western Australia extends into different climatic zones simultaneously. When it is warm and dry in the north of the State, it is cool and wet in the south - that's how big Western Australia is.
Bordered largely by desert to the east, Western Australia is bound by 12,500 kilometres (7,813 miles) of the world's most pristine coastline to the west. Western Australia is adored for its brilliant blue skies, warm sunny climate, and white sandy beaches. It is a land blessed with some of the world's most precious natural phenomena including the dolphins of Monkey Mia, the 350-million-year-old Bungle Bungle range and the towering Karri forests of the South West.
A beautiful little town with boutique style shops, restaurants and bars just an hour north of Cairns. You are never far... more travel advice
Here I am again toying with my fear of heights in the Valley of the Giants. Conservation Area with some of the oldest... more travel advice
gabriellefox's Related Pages
Australia and Oceania Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "14 days travelling through Australia by car"
- "NO DOUBT, AUSTRALIA IS A TOP TOURIST DESTINATION"
- "Aboriginal Australia"
- "Being in Australia in Oceania"
- "Cruising on a Queues Ship"
- "olja1234's new Australia-Oceania Page"
- "Welcome to Australia and Oceania!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Australia and Oceania
- Hotels in Australia and Oceania
- Transportation in Australia and Oceania
- Nightlife in Australia and Oceania
- Restaurants in Australia and Oceania
- Shopping in Australia and Oceania
- Warnings and Dangers in Australia and Oceania
- See All...
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Australia and Oceania
- 55 Reviews
- 80 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Australia and Oceania?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Australia and Oceania
- Posted in Travel Faro Forum "Re: travel from malaga-spain to..."
- Wrote a Review Port Douglas in Australia and Oceania Things to Do
- created a Australia and Oceania Travel Page "Fox's new Australia-Oceania Page"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Spend a day at Geographe Bay"
- Commented on one of Alphons's Australia and Oceania travel pages
Photos in Australia and OceaniaSee All Photos (80)
Top 10 Pages
- Burma Intro, 81 reviews, 110 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 59 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Málaga Intro, 49 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southend-on-Sea Intro, 41 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 39 reviews, 37 photos
- Canary Islands Intro, 33 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 28 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 32 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Leigh-on-Sea Intro, 27 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue