"Live the Newquay Dream" Top 5 Page for this destination Newquay by DUNK67
Newquay Travel Guide: 141 reviews and 281 photos
Newquay is set on the Atlantic coast of the beautiful county of Cornwall, which makes it a haven for surfers and holidaymakers from around the world. With the beautiful beaches and rugged cliff faces, to the rolling countryside, bars and clubs there is something for everybody young and old alike.
- Pros:Sun, sand, surf, scenery, nightlife what more can you want?
- Cons:It`s too addictive
- In a nutshell:Loads of things to see and do.
Newquay Harbour has four seals that inhabit it when the tide is in and follow the fishing boats hoping for any bits of... more travel advice
Beware of the Seagulls, Newquay like all seaside towns has its fair share of seagulls. They may look graceful in the sky... more travel advice
DUNK67's Related Pages
Newquay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My New Home"
- "a typical english seaside"
- "MY VERY FIRST ADULT HOLIDAY"
- "Live the Newquay Dream"
- "NEWQUAY, NORTH CORNWALL."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newquay
- Hotels in Newquay
- Transportation in Newquay
- Nightlife in Newquay
- Restaurants in Newquay
- Shopping in Newquay
- Warnings and Dangers in Newquay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newquay
- 16 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (83)
Have you been to Newquay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newquay
Photos in NewquaySee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Orlando Intro, 70 reviews, 63 photos, 6 travelogues
- Evesham Intro, 56 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 75 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Ibiza Intro, 22 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 39 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chatham Intro, 3 reviews, 41 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newquay Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos
- Cape Canaveral Intro, 5 reviews, 32 photos, 6 travelogues
- Sarande Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Blackpool Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues