"Welcome to my Homepage" DUNK67's Profile

Welcome to my home page.
I have had so many good times on my travels that it is sometimes difficult to remember everything that has happened. Virtual Tourist is a great way for me to do this and I would like to share my memories and tips with as many people as possible, so I hope you will find my pages as fun and informative as I have writing them and actually going on the trips.

Finally thankyou to everybody that has rated my pages and very importantly thankyou to all the current and past members that have given me help and advice while starting out on here.

If anybody has any questions about me or my travels please feel free to write to me and I will do my best to answer every one.

I have a reasonable sized collection of postcards from VT members, if you would like to exchange real postcards email me your address and I will send you one from my hometown.

My Favourite Pages I have Written
Orlando
Evesham
Blackpool
London
Tenerife

Please visit my Albums if you want to see what concerts I have been to, my favourite websites and Bentleys show results.

Happy Travelling
Dunk

Next trip planned:
London Trooping The Colour June 2014
Royal International Air Show, RAF Fairford July 2014
Minehead 2014

Please check back to pages every now and then as I am constantly remembering things to add to my pages.

All the photographs on these pages are my own, (some good, some bad) unless credited otherwise.
I have a new digital camera so look out for loads of new pics.

***I have just started adding some photos taken with my mobile phone so they wont be the same quality as my others. I will replace them as soon as I get some more pics***

At the moment I am trying to add at least one tip to all of my pages, I am also going through correcting spelling mistakes, punctuation and filling in gaps where I can on existing tips.

Tuesday night (07-12-04) we went to see The Darkness in concert at the NEC Birmingham, it was absolutely mindblowing.

• Intro Updated Jan 17, 2014

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
DUNK67's Profile Photo

DUNK67

“To see more clearly you must open your mind before you open your eyes.”

Real Name