"If you have a travel fetish, clap your hands." LAOWAI's Profile
This is one of my favorite photos taken by my mom of my dad and my brother. As you probably guessed- yes I am a dentist.
Note: Anyone considering the Peace Corps might want to check out my Mozambique page.
10. Cremations in Khatmandu
9. The waters of Western Samoa
8. Sunrise from the top of Mt. Fuji
7. The Ruins of Angkor
6. Underwater life off the coast of Belize
5. The West Coast of America by bicycle
4. Bangkok's nightlife
10. Walking around Cape of Good Hope, South Africa without a gun- to protect yourself from mad baboons
9. A real Turkish Massage
8. Running with the Bulls in
Pamplona, Spain, or anywhere.
7. Stalking a Rhino at Kruger Park, South Africa- they do charge.
6. Walking at night near the Indonesian border in East Timor without a machete.
5. Walking around the Palacio Nacional in Managua, Nicaragua- muggings are common there.
4. Flying Merpati- period
3. Walking into a Turkish rug shop in Turkey with money on you- you're sure to leave with more than one item.
2. Driving Darwin to Adelaide in 3 days, including climbing Ayer's Rock- in slippers- without water.
1. Driving a cheap moped from Saigon to the Cuchi tunnels and back in one day, losing the key and riding at night without a headlight.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 324 Reviews
- 403 Photos
- 23 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- LAOWAI and Docter_J are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Santos Forum "Restaurants in Santos?"
- Wrote a Review Between Jaffa & tel Aviv (in background) in Israel Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Between Jaffa & tel Aviv (in background)"
- updated a Israel Travel Page "WHAT is a MEOW-Mitzvah?"
- Commented on one of sachara's Egypt travel pages
updated their Profile Page "If you have a travel fetish, clap your hands."
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Mozambique Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Asia Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Independant State of Samoa Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Israel Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Cuba Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- South Korea Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- South Africa Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos