"Port Washington, Wisconsin !!!" Wisconsin by eddieboy726
Wisconsin Travel Guide: 2,450 reviews and 4,154 photos
The light house sit's on the bay of Port Washington. People can walk out to the light house and fish, or just sit around and do nothing.
These two fish go between 20-25 pounds apiece. We had a two day charter fishing boat, and caught alot of nice fish. The charter is (www. renegade charter fishing.com). You won't go wrong if you go thru renegade.
Sitting is Tim, behind him is his wife Taressa, left to right is Bill-Dave-myself & Terry.
- Pros:Alot of fun !!!
- Cons:None !!!
- In a nutshell:Great place to go salmon fishing !!!
Tello's bar and resturant is a good place to eat. They have just about anything you want from burgers to steaks. I had... more travel advice
eddieboy726's Related Pages
Wisconsin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Forward" Looking State That Honors Its Past"
- "Where football is a religion"
- "The land of the lakes"
- "Enchanted by Wisconsin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wisconsin
- Hotels in Wisconsin
- Transportation in Wisconsin
- Nightlife in Wisconsin
- Restaurants in Wisconsin
- Shopping in Wisconsin
- Warnings and Dangers in Wisconsin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wisconsin
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Wisconsin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wisconsin
Top 10 Pages
- Memphis Intro, 29 reviews, 31 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Illinois Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Missouri Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Cancún Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Wisconsin Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 3 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 photos