"Gate way to East Greenland" Kulusuk by inuit
Kulusuk Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 69 photos
Kulusuk was the first place I saw in Greenland. It was in summer of 1998 and I knew it is begining of a wonderful friendship btween me and this area of the Arctic. Few thousands of tourists visit Kulusuk every summer because of the daily tours coming by flight from Reikjavik in Iceland. The culture of Inuit people in East Greenland is very unique. There were the last to face the Danish rule and Christianity because of topography of the east coast. The photo shows Inuit people in begining of 20th century.
Even in summer the bays and fjords around Kulusuk and Ammassalik are full with icebergs and pack ice that block the way... more travel advice
inuit's Related Pages
Kulusuk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jumping Around Kulusuk which has POPN: 300!!!!"
- "A Daytrip To Somewhere A Bit Different!"
- "Gate way to East Greenland"
- "In the land of Nanuq"
- "Greenland - Kusuluk"
- "Kulusuk, Greenland"
- "Wschodnia Grenlandia - Kulusuk"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kulusuk
- Hotels in Kulusuk
- Transportation in Kulusuk
- Shopping in Kulusuk
- Warnings and Dangers in Kulusuk
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kulusuk
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kulusuk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kulusuk
Top 10 Pages
- Indonesia Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iceland Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sri Lanka Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Greenland Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- India Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kenya Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Morocco Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Finland Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Berlin Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (10)
Latest Kulusuk hotel reviews
- Hotel Kulusuk
- 20 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 11, 2012