"The Bridge" Turkey by inuit
Turkey Travel Guide: 24,826 reviews and 71,541 photos
I call Turkey the Bridge because its roll as a link between Europe and Asia during history. The rise of the Ottoman Empire caused many changes in our history - like sending Colombus to find new way to the east or looking for new routes circling Africa for getting to the east. I am very much interested in central Asian civilizations and their culture. One example are the carpets. This photo is of a carpet seller in Kekova.
if you plan to take yacht tour to Kekova so dont forget your swimming suite. Many stops for cool jumps and swim in the... more travel advice
inuit's Related Pages
Turkey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Turkey - a travell from east to west"
- "DID YOU KNOW THAT ?"
- "My Turkey - real and virtual"
- "Turkey's Magnificent Riviera"
- "Travels in Turkey"
- "Turkey: Spans Both Europe and Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Turkey
- Hotels in Turkey
- Transportation in Turkey
- Nightlife in Turkey
- Restaurants in Turkey
- Shopping in Turkey
- Warnings and Dangers in Turkey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Turkey
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Turkey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Turkey
Top 10 Pages
- Indonesia Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iceland Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sri Lanka Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Greenland Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- India Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kenya Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Morocco Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Finland Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Berlin Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue