"Keep Watching" Burma by inuit
Burma Travel Guide: 3,825 reviews and 10,427 photos
Myanmar (Burma) is one of the most intersting places in south east Asia. Still most of it un discovered to tourists. I am sure I will go back there to explore the north of it and archipelego. Rgiht now the political situation is not clear and I am not sure maybe it is better to isolate it making an international pressure on its Hunta who benefit from tourism. The Buddhist monks took this year the leading of the struggke for freedom. This is why I choose this photo of young monk in Bagan.
I took some interesting portrait photos of local monks in some locations. Yes I had to pay some small money and I did... more travel advice
inuit's Related Pages
Burma Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The land of the 1.000.000 pagoda's."
- "Burma - Myanmar Land of amazing sights!"
- "Babushka Burma"
- "11 days in the Golden Land!"
- "Burma Page"
- "Brilliant Burma"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Burma
- Hotels in Burma
- Transportation in Burma
- Nightlife in Burma
- Restaurants in Burma
- Shopping in Burma
- Warnings and Dangers in Burma
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Burma
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Burma?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Burma
Top 10 Pages
- Indonesia Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iceland Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sri Lanka Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Greenland Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- India Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kenya Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Morocco Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Finland Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Berlin Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue