"Gate to Lapland and Finmark" Top 5 Page for this destination Ivalo by inuit
Ivalo Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 82 photos
Ivalo is the gate to the real Lapland in northern Finland and to Finmark - the Norwegian part of Lapland in north east Norway. Here the Sami people herd their reindeers. Usually i get here while guiding snow mobiles safaris from Ivalo to the Barents sea fjords. On one of this safaris we came across a big reindeers gathering in Sevitijarvi where 2000 reindeers were brought to this special traditional Sami farm.
inuit's Related Pages
Ivalo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Putting Saariselka on the map!"
- "Gate to Lapland and Finmark"
- "ubiq Ivalo and Lappi (Lapland)"
- "Snowmobiling in Finland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ivalo
- Hotels in Ivalo
- Transportation in Ivalo
- Nightlife in Ivalo
- Restaurants in Ivalo
- Shopping in Ivalo
- Warnings and Dangers in Ivalo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ivalo
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ivalo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ivalo
Top 10 Pages
- Indonesia Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iceland Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sri Lanka Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Greenland Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- India Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kenya Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Morocco Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Finland Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Berlin Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue