"Freedom" Norwalk by hareron
Norwalk Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 189 photos
Freedom runs rampant in Connecticut. Imagine, they leave it up to the rider to wear a helmet or not.
- Pros:Fun atmosphere
- Cons:Rude, incompetent cage drivers
- In a nutshell:worth the trip
If you haven't got a motorcycle the best way to go might be the train. Norwalk is a stop on the New Haven line. Parking... more travel advice
hareron's Related Pages
Norwalk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Great town to visit in Connecticut"
- "A Connecticut Town on the Sound"
- "Southern Connecticut"
- "WHERE THE CITY AND THE COUNTRY MEET"
- "My Norwalk experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norwalk
- Hotels in Norwalk
- Transportation in Norwalk
- Nightlife in Norwalk
- Restaurants in Norwalk
- Shopping in Norwalk
- Warnings and Dangers in Norwalk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norwalk
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Norwalk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norwalk
Top 10 Pages
- Purdys Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Russia Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Pawling 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Italy Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Spain Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Montreal Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Norwalk Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 1 review, 2 photos