"Maasland by Umfufu" Maasland by Umfufu

Maasland Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 47 photos

Hmmm not really but...

Frans and me have been to the Maeslant kering (a masterpiece of the Delta-works). This is near Maasland but the adres is in Hoek van Holland. So its a bit difficult to find out where to put it on VT. The reason i put it here is because i need the travelogues to show you the beauty of this masterpiece. I hope you will enjoy the pictures and that when you come to the Netherlands you will go there and see how we keep our feet as dry as we can !

Of course you can find here some pictures and tips about the "real" Maasland, we went there last weekend and made some pictures about the town and tell you more about it.

What is Maasland

The community of Maasland is very green and has got a lot of farming.
Its near Delft, Rotterdam and Hoek van Holland.
The center of Maasland had got an historic past and is protected for rebuilding. (that means that Maasland will keep the face it got now and will keep it till a law says different).

* Got this picture from internet : www.http://www.koppenol.nu/
maasland.htm

History of Maasland

This is the community sign / logo of Maasland. The page http://www.koppenol.nu/ maasland.htm Is telling the history of Maasland in Dutch. I will get some things of it and tell you in English. The pictures i show on this page are made by me and Frans (if not i will say so, like always).
Hope you have a nice stay and dont miss the travelogue about the Delta-works.

• Pros:A nice and quiet little town
  • Cons:Hmmm maybe to quitte for some of you?
  • In a nutshell:I always say : Go and see for your self...there is always something you will like
  • Last visit to Maasland: Jul 2002
  • Intro Updated May 14, 2003

Umfufu

“When God created man,.........she was only kidding!”

Badges & Stats in Maasland

Have you been to Maasland?

Latest Activity in Maasland