Naaldwijk Shopping Tips by Umfufu
Naaldwijk Shopping: 5 reviews and 5 photos
Wilhelmina plein Naaldwijk
There are not a lot of shops at the Wilhelminaplein. There is a pair of glasses maker (how do you say it is called? Optremist???) and candy-store, clothes, brasserie (little restaurant to eat lunch or small diner), flowerist and camera-photoshop.
Thats about it.
What to buy: At a lovely day just sitt down at the terrasse and enjoy all the people coming by on the square. You will have the time of your live and take a nice coffee, tea or even a Heineken Beer if you like! And if you start to get hungry just order a KROKET and you will send me an email when you come back telling me what a good tip this was.
What to pay: What ever you wear at that moment.
Address: Wilhelminaplein Naaldwijk
Directions: Just in the middle of the center
A lot of things in this street, from restaurants (Greek and Spanish, Israelien and Fish and Ships), Chickenfarm (well you can buy chicken), photo shop, cheap clothes store and lots more.
Rent a movie and jewelery.
What to buy: Well depending of what you need i would say shop till you drop then go to the chickenfarm and buy a meal (ready made by the chef) or one of the nice pieces of grilled chicken !
What to pay: As less as you can.....but dont run away !
Address: Molenstraat Naaldwijk
Directions: Near the Adrianus Kerk
Again all kind of shops. I bed the HEMA is the oldest there, and they didnt change the inside since i was born.....or maybe they did but the inside looks like the surroundings of a pool. Well anyway, there you can buy all kind of things but eating the sausage it the best you can do.
There is also a farmacy, leather bags, clothes, Pearl (pair of glasses), baker, travelagent and much more.
What to buy: Like i said best is the sausage of the HEMA but also a Turkish pizza is alright (that you can buy at the bakers.
What to pay: Never to much, then you are a fool.
Directions: Near the Wilhelminaplein ( the center)
Molenstraat in Naaldwijk
You can find here a lot of clothing, a spanish restaurant, a hairdresser, a florist, about 3 shoe-shops, two tellecom shops and the Greek restaurant Stavros. And sorry for the ones i didnt manchent.
What to buy: You can get some fresh roasted chickens here !
What to pay: Just the prize that is on the item.
Directions: Just a walk in the center
More Reviews (85)
- See All Hmmm Pizza Ereclea !
- See All Silence please !
- See All Almost all you can think of
- See All The place to party
- See All The old tram station
- See All History in Naaldwijk
Umfufu's Related Pages
Naaldwijk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "** Umfufu’s best Naaldwijk Page**"
- "Naaldwijk, as long as it is glass"
- "Naaldwijk, market town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Naaldwijk
- Hotels in Naaldwijk
- Transportation in Naaldwijk
- Nightlife in Naaldwijk
- Restaurants in Naaldwijk
- Shopping in Naaldwijk
- Warnings and Dangers in Naaldwijk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Naaldwijk
- 89 Reviews
- 251 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Naaldwijk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naaldwijk
Photos in NaaldwijkSee All Photos (251)
Top 10 Pages
- Naaldwijk Intro, 89 reviews, 251 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Punta Cana Intro, 42 reviews, 175 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Normanton Intro, 59 reviews, 149 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ciudad del Carmen Intro, 73 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Holguín Intro, 34 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 13 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 37 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Honselersdijk Intro, 3 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Århus Intro, 50 reviews, 51 photos
- Hoofddorp 94 photos, 5 travelogues