"** Umfufu’s best Naaldwijk Page**" Naaldwijk by Umfufu
Naaldwijk Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 276 photos
Naaldwijk is my hometown and i live here. I do my best to tell you all about it! Hope you will enjoy it.
This picture is taking in our own pond in our backyard.
Hope you will like the rest of the pictures as much as i like this one....enjoy!
Last pictures are added on November the first 2003. But i dont have all i wanna add on picture...so soon (make that about 6 months) there will be more to see!
Wanna know more....just send me an email!
This rainbow was just one night when the sun was shining and rain was falling down too. I was hoping that one end would end in my back yard but nothing was more true then that.....where it ended nobody knows (well there wasnt a story in the newspaper that somebody had found that pot of gold)
Naaldwijk is a nice little town with lots and lots of fun. From shoppings, sporting, near the beach, a lot of pubs and good restaurants.
We live in a nice country. We have cold winters (not very cold). Sometimes there is a little snow, but the last years it wasnt much. In the spring we have days from 15 till 20 degrees. And our summers are nothing special (except summer 2003... it was the hottest since 1947) Beach is near our hometown where we go in summer to get a tan and in winter to walk with the dog. Forrest in summer is nice and cool and in winter dry and if you are lucky you can find chestnuts.
Shopping when it rains is no problem, half of the shops are with a roof (promenade). Wanna drink while you are shopping....plenty of shops selling food and drinks and there are plenty where you can sitt down for a minute
Curious what my town is like??? Just go to my pictures and pages and dont mis the travelogues.
- Pros:Lots of nice things to do
- Cons:There are no cons, just come
- In a nutshell:Naaldwijk is a nice town surround with even better ones
You can go here and have a meal, but that is not the best thing to do. So if you can dont go there but let it bring... more travel advice
Overhere you can order (not eat there) for home Chinese food or Suriname food. They will bring it to your house (or... more travel advice
- See All Silence please !
- See All Almost all you can think of
- See All At the squire in the middle of the town
- See All The place to party
- See All The old tram station
- See All History in Naaldwijk
Umfufu's Related Pages
Naaldwijk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "** Umfufu’s best Naaldwijk Page**"
- "Naaldwijk, as long as it is glass"
- "Naaldwijk, market town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Naaldwijk
- Hotels in Naaldwijk
- Transportation in Naaldwijk
- Nightlife in Naaldwijk
- Restaurants in Naaldwijk
- Shopping in Naaldwijk
- Warnings and Dangers in Naaldwijk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Naaldwijk
- 89 Reviews
- 251 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Naaldwijk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naaldwijk
Photos in NaaldwijkSee All Photos (251)
Top 10 Pages
- Naaldwijk Intro, 89 reviews, 251 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Punta Cana Intro, 42 reviews, 175 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Normanton Intro, 59 reviews, 149 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ciudad del Carmen Intro, 73 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Holguín Intro, 34 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 13 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 37 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Honselersdijk Intro, 3 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Århus Intro, 50 reviews, 51 photos
- Hoofddorp 94 photos, 5 travelogues