"** Umfufu’s best Naaldwijk Page**" Naaldwijk by Umfufu

Naaldwijk Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 276 photos

Welcome in my hometown

Naaldwijk is my hometown and i live here. I do my best to tell you all about it! Hope you will enjoy it.

This picture is taking in our own pond in our backyard.
Hope you will like the rest of the pictures as much as i like this one....enjoy!

Last pictures are added on November the first 2003. But i dont have all i wanna add on picture...so soon (make that about 6 months) there will be more to see!

Wanna know more....just send me an email!

Rainbow in the sky

This rainbow was just one night when the sun was shining and rain was falling down too. I was hoping that one end would end in my back yard but nothing was more true then that.....where it ended nobody knows (well there wasnt a story in the newspaper that somebody had found that pot of gold)
Naaldwijk is a nice little town with lots and lots of fun. From shoppings, sporting, near the beach, a lot of pubs and good restaurants.

The weather and what to do

We live in a nice country. We have cold winters (not very cold). Sometimes there is a little snow, but the last years it wasnt much. In the spring we have days from 15 till 20 degrees. And our summers are nothing special (except summer 2003... it was the hottest since 1947) Beach is near our hometown where we go in summer to get a tan and in winter to walk with the dog. Forrest in summer is nice and cool and in winter dry and if you are lucky you can find chestnuts.
Shopping when it rains is no problem, half of the shops are with a roof (promenade). Wanna drink while you are shopping....plenty of shops selling food and drinks and there are plenty where you can sitt down for a minute

Curious what my town is like??? Just go to my pictures and pages and dont mis the travelogues.

ENJOY !!!!!!!

• Pros:Lots of nice things to do
  • Cons:There are no cons, just come
  • In a nutshell:Naaldwijk is a nice town surround with even better ones
  • Intro Updated Oct 1, 2003

• WYLENEoftheWORLD's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2006 at 12:37 PM

I loved your info & pics on your hometown, it sounds wonderful! Thanks for the Peniscola, Spain info too! I am excited to visit in '07.

• Dec 9, 2005 at 8:11 PM

A beautiful opening page on Naaldwijk. I like the restaurants. 'will have to return to your pages! Greetings from Cape Town.

• skinz's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2005 at 12:42 AM

Hapy Birthday from Albania! You have great pages here .. and.. great sense of humor;)

• 4everfun's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2005 at 4:44 PM

Hi Yvette, You've got some great pictures of your town!! Happy travels!

• garridogal's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2005 at 8:10 AM

Great page! I have really enjoyed reading all your tips! I feel as if I have just visited Naaldwijk! I will come back and read the rest when I have more time. And yes, of course, I love to shop!

• primoz015's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2004 at 1:40 PM

Nice pics and comments, but don't be superstitios , because you born on 13. .Cheers from Slovenia

• RhondaRuth's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2003 at 3:44 AM

What a beautiful "home town"! I must put it on my "must see" list the next time I visit Holland, which I would like to do in a few years. All your Holland pgs will help is planning our trip, Yvette. Thanks for sharing!!

• mohammed7026's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2003 at 9:35 AM

Great page Yvette:) very interesting i like it

• Julie&'s Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2003 at 2:31 PM

Wow…such a loving, touching story about Kim… so sad….but like you say, you have wonderful memories. Thank you for sharing …very emotional story.

• jay_krejic's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2003 at 8:32 AM

What a lovely home and lovely page ! I like the market, because i love shopping too :D

Umfufu

“When God created man,.........she was only kidding!”

Badges & Stats in Naaldwijk

Have you been to Naaldwijk?

Latest Activity in Naaldwijk