Holguín Off The Beaten Path Tips by Umfufu Top 5 Page for this destination
Holguín Off The Beaten Path: 13 reviews and 20 photos
Frans in the jungle
There is a lot to do off the beaten path. But you have to look for it yourselve. There is also a lot on the beaten path. But when you love to go beside it you will find a lot of nice people and lovely nature. You think you are on a place nobody ever has been before not even C. Columbus.
With a Cuban farmer
Meet a lot of people. As many as you can. They will love you and you will love it when they invite you in their houses and give you coffe and avocado.
But remember this people haven't got a lot....so they will even give you their last meal for that week!
lighthouse on the beach
I like this picture, although i was not there. But it is so Cuba, the silence....the blue sea.....heaven!
Jungle near the beach
It is heaven....atleast that is what Frans and Peter told us when they had a walk on the other side. So if you want just go and see for yourself.
Frans & Peter on a bike
go with a bike trough the country...you will see nature and meet people. Take some things for those people you meet like t-shirts, pens and soap in a backpack.
When you have a swimm with the dolphins in the aquarium stay after everybody have their swimm. You will like them more then the show there is given.
When you are in Cuba the most important thing you have to do is making new friends. The people in Cuba are so nice, you will love the most of them.
But be aware of the local police. Everybody keeps an eye on everybody !!! But a cowboy like this is fantastic, we gave him a cap and he was happy like a baby.
It was really of the beaten path, you will need a lot of courriage to get here.....
More Reviews (26)
- See All Well this is a little forhandy...
- I can not imagine anything...
- See All I really did not find one....
- There is not a lot to do in...
- See All There is a lot to do overthere...
Umfufu's Related Pages
Holguín Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "** Umfufu's 2e Holguin Page **"
- "Just got married - in HOLGUIN!!"
- "Holguin - transit to south and north of Cuba"
- "Holguin Province"
- "Divingmouse's new Holguin Page"
- "Cuban Dophins by Umfufu"
- "HOLGUIN pictures!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Holguín
- Hotels in Holguín
- Transportation in Holguín
- Nightlife in Holguín
- Restaurants in Holguín
- Shopping in Holguín
- Warnings and Dangers in Holguín
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Holguín
- 34 Reviews
- 104 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Holguín?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Holguín
Photos in HolguínSee All Photos (104)
Top 10 Pages
- Naaldwijk Intro, 89 reviews, 251 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Punta Cana Intro, 42 reviews, 175 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Normanton Intro, 59 reviews, 149 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ciudad del Carmen Intro, 73 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Holguín Intro, 34 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 13 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 37 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Honselersdijk Intro, 3 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Århus Intro, 50 reviews, 51 photos
- Hoofddorp 94 photos, 5 travelogues