Holguín Things to Do Tips by Umfufu Top 5 Page for this destination
Holguín Things to Do: 24 reviews and 24 photos
Kissing the dolphins
There is a lot to do overthere but what you HAVE to do is swimming with the dolphins. Really, really nice. I had the best time of my live. The animals are free and enjoy what they are doing.
you can play with them for 15 minutes and after that you learn how they can kiss you, swimm on their fins and they put there nose under your feet so you can stand on them...really NICE!
Directions: Location is near Guardelavaca. You can go with the little train or on the moped (that you can rent) or on the bikes (you get them for free in your hotel).
Other Contact: It is a real experience to go an
There is a man on the beach of Guardelavaca who is making art of an old tree. He is cutting fish and mermaids in it. We bought a dolphin and a crusifix from him. He is an artist!
You can see the fish almost swimm away!
Address: On the beach of Guardelavaca.
Lisset and raffie
I have told you before...meet new people. We meet this two lovely people who are our friends now for ever. They are so nice and warm, just go there and you will see for yourself.
Well here is an other picture of the dolphins. When you go to the Aquarium there is also a sealionshow, you can be kisses by a big, old, grupmy sealion (for 3 dollars) and there is a dolphinshow.
Its a nice show and you have to be ready for making a picture.
They people who are playing and learning the dolphins are real nice to them.
Other Contact: Take a towel with you when you g
Indian pipe smoker
Again this year we went to see the indianvillage. My Dutch friends were never there before, so we had a visite again. It can be nicer and more like a real indianvillage, but it still is great (if they leave the housemusic behind)
Real nice job done there.
Address: Near Guardelavaca.
Other Contact: They charge you for making films
I can not say it enough, if you can do it in Guardelavaca, swimm with the dolphins. I had the time of my live...still watching the video and still thinking it was GREAT !!!!
Chopper in the morningsun
I didn't go, but my friends did. They went with this old chopper to Santiago de Cuba. I will place some pictures of here later from this place. You have to go there, and if you do not like to go with the chopper you can go by bus (it will take you almost 4 hours to get there)
Make sure you have a live-ensurrance, hihi
Other Contact: It's not cheap to go with the ch
An old car
See as many old cars as you can, and make a chat with the drivers. They really love their car so maybe when you are lucky (we were) you can have a drive in one of thoose cars.
More Reviews (26)
- See All Well this is a little forhandy...
- I can not imagine anything...
- See All I really did not find one....
- See All There is a lot to do off the...
- There is not a lot to do in...
Umfufu's Related Pages
Holguín Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "** Umfufu's 2e Holguin Page **"
- "Just got married - in HOLGUIN!!"
- "Holguin - transit to south and north of Cuba"
- "Holguin Province"
- "Divingmouse's new Holguin Page"
- "Cuban Dophins by Umfufu"
- "HOLGUIN pictures!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Holguín
- Hotels in Holguín
- Transportation in Holguín
- Nightlife in Holguín
- Restaurants in Holguín
- Shopping in Holguín
- Warnings and Dangers in Holguín
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Holguín
- 34 Reviews
- 104 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Holguín?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Holguín
Photos in HolguínSee All Photos (104)
Top 10 Pages
- Naaldwijk Intro, 89 reviews, 251 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Punta Cana Intro, 42 reviews, 175 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Normanton Intro, 59 reviews, 149 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ciudad del Carmen Intro, 73 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Holguín Intro, 34 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 13 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 37 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Honselersdijk Intro, 3 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Århus Intro, 50 reviews, 51 photos
- Hoofddorp 94 photos, 5 travelogues