Holguín Hotel Tips by Umfufu Top 5 Page for this destination
Holguín Hotels: 9,293 reviews and 14 photos
Swans of a towl
Sol club rio de luna is a beautifull **** hotel. It has a great swimming pool, disco, lobby, restaurant, and great rooms with 2 beds (queenssize).
It is an allinclusive hotel, and you can also go the sisterhotel named Sol club rio de Mares. It has a seafoodrestaurant and a Italianrestaurant. You can eat all day if you want and also drink alday if you want. But remember it still is a 3th world country so one week there is every thing, and the next week (when the boat didn't arrive yet) there is less. But the service is perfect and when you go there ask for Rafeal Corrales, he will help you like he is you personal assistent.
You have to pay in US Dollars, but a American Express is not welcome there so take care witch credit card you bring. I think the price for one night is about 200 dollars (but remember it is all inclusive)
Unique Qualities: GREAT view, the nicest beach in Cuba, the staff is great ...they will do anything to make you happy....nothing is to much. The pool is cleaned every day, the food is very, very good. It is very clean. If there is a problem (like the radio is not working) they come and fix it the same day. The hotel is build in a ECO park what means that everywhere you look nature is around you. Sandybeach so no rocks.
And the maid is making every day something special from the towells you get!!! Take a look at the picture.
Comparison: about average
Directions: The location is (near) Guardelavaca. In Guardelava selve there are more hotels, but this is 5 KM away. There is a little train who can bring you from the hotel to Guardelavaca. There are also little s
Other Contact: The trip from the airport to the
More Reviews (33)
- See All Well this is a little forhandy...
- I can not imagine anything...
- See All I really did not find one....
- There is not a lot to do in...
- See All There is a lot to do off the...
Umfufu's Related Pages
Holguín Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "** Umfufu's 2e Holguin Page **"
- "Just got married - in HOLGUIN!!"
- "Holguin - transit to south and north of Cuba"
- "Holguin Province"
- "Divingmouse's new Holguin Page"
- "Cuban Dophins by Umfufu"
- "HOLGUIN pictures!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Holguín
- Hotels in Holguín
- Transportation in Holguín
- Nightlife in Holguín
- Restaurants in Holguín
- Shopping in Holguín
- Warnings and Dangers in Holguín
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Holguín
- 34 Reviews
- 104 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Holguín?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Holguín
Photos in HolguínSee All Photos (104)
Read real reviews about Holguín Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Naaldwijk Intro, 89 reviews, 251 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Punta Cana Intro, 42 reviews, 175 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Normanton Intro, 59 reviews, 149 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ciudad del Carmen Intro, 73 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Holguín Intro, 34 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 13 reviews, 108 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 37 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Honselersdijk Intro, 3 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Århus Intro, 50 reviews, 51 photos
- Hoofddorp 94 photos, 5 travelogues