"** Umfufu's 2e Holguin Page **" Top 5 Page for this destination Holguín by Umfufu

Holguín Travel Guide: 110 reviews and 313 photos

This is the second year i was here. I had a realy great time. My friends were with me and also my english friends i met in Cuba in 1999.
It is a warm, nice, friendly country wich you will love from the moment you set one step on their ground.
The people are friendly and it is very clean, every where. Read my second year and let me know what you think of it. Also read the story on the page of Plendil and Sunny_Dolly They were there with me.
If you like the dolphins on my page and also on the pages of other people maybe you like to sign to keep people from killing dolphins and whales????

I wanna say " THANK YOU !! " .

• Pros:All the best you get in Cuba
  • Cons:????
  • In a nutshell:You must have seen Cuba before you die !
  • Last visit to Holguín: Oct 2000
  • Intro Updated Mar 5, 2003

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2006 at 3:24 PM

A friend just booked a flight to Holguin for 108 EUR...I'm so jealous.... Nice page!!! And great motto ;)

• Dec 22, 2005 at 12:28 PM

sounds great ... do you know a lot of the locals. i am looking for claritza costa garcia. she goes to school in banes

• clobster's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2005 at 10:27 AM

A quick question if ok...I am staying at the Grand PLaya Trquesa in Holguin...anythign close by...walking distance...or town of Guardalavaca....and if you have travelled there..what was you mode of transportation? thank you. clobster

• tesatravelling's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2005 at 3:18 PM

Thank you so much for all your comments, advice, and pictures! You really helped paint a picture of Holquin and sol rio luna y mares hotel for us. We expect to go soon.

• Sunchild's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2004 at 4:43 AM

Gosh, Yvette - what a lucky you.Have to go there once in my live - if it is just for the dolphins!! I honestly "envie" you having had the chance twice! Adore dolphins but never had a chance to get near them, so far! Great Pics and real good info!

• Paulo_Pinto's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2003 at 10:28 PM

Very good work..I expect to go there soon...

• husain's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2003 at 1:08 PM

great pictures with the dolphins!

Umfufu

“When God created man,.........she was only kidding!”

Badges & Stats in Holguín

Have you been to Holguín?

Latest Activity in Holguín