"Egyptian Experience" Egypt by sharonn
Egypt Travel Guide: 16,112 reviews and 41,014 photos
Well I spent one glorious sunny week in a resort called Murghada! It was quite a new resort and mainly German. (That's what you get when you book a holiday from Germany)!!! It was a bit of touch and go thing really whether we should go because of the Iraq war and the anti-British feeling - but what the hell we went anyway. (Admittedly we did check the British advice page the day before we left!!!).
- Pros:The weather, the food, the people, the Pyramids
- Cons:You get constantly badgered until you get to the point where you just switch off!!
- In a nutshell:I enjoyed it but need to go back and visit Cairo
sharonn's Related Pages
Egypt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "EGYPT - DECODING THE PAST"
- "Egypt- "Welcome to Egypt, Where's my tip? ""
- "Small pieces of a beautiful dream"
- "Another point of view on history of Egypt"
- "Paul2001's Egypt Page"
- "Nile Cruise- experience the Pharaonic times &Sharm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Egypt
- Hotels in Egypt
- Transportation in Egypt
- Nightlife in Egypt
- Restaurants in Egypt
- Shopping in Egypt
- Warnings and Dangers in Egypt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Egypt
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Egypt
Top 10 Pages
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 15 reviews, 4 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- France Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- India Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Malta Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Italy Intro, 6 reviews
- Greece Intro, 6 reviews
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos