"sharonn's new Prague Page" Prague by sharonn

Prague Travel Guide: 11,872 reviews and 24,810 photos

I will update this page shortly as Prague is one of my favourite city's in Europe - so far. There is a wonderful ambience in Prague and the people are so friendly kind hearted, warm and generous. I met some lovely people there and will always have fond memories of Prague. I loved the Sunday's on Charles Bridge with all the artists there I loved the main square and enjoyed the great atmosphere - the prices for food are good but you really have to be a meat eater to enjoy the local food here. Try the spinach omelette delicious!! I was there for one month and would seriously have considered working there if i could have gotten work - apart from teaching english im not sure what else i could have done there - so unfortunately that was out of the question. Prague is a beautiful city but you only really appreciate it if you have read a bit about the history - my biggest regret is that i never saw Lidice which plays quite a big part in the history of the world not just Prague - i am told this is where the idea of town twinning came from - although not 100% sure.

• Last visit to Prague: Oct 1998
  • Intro Written May 14, 2001

sharonn

“Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army”

Ranked Member