"Welcome to Sharonn's World" sharonn's Profile
To me honesty is a very important quality - I just loved this cartoon...... Very fitting!
Some people of late have suggested that my picture (on this page) looks like a certain American lady who has shares in a cigar company - may I tell you that I do take all my clothing to the cleaners straight away!!!!
I just loved this comment can you believe this crazy guy?:-
On Hostage-Taking, “[Being taken hostage is] an adventure for the tourist, because the tourist will end up learning about the customs of the tribes as well as their good hospitality.”
-- Abdullah Ahmar, speaker of Yemeni parliament, on the practice of taking foreign visitors hostage
These pages are not intended to be of brochure quality just some personal information and hopefully some times funny stories. I am getting there slowly!! Please bear with me its taking longer than I expected.
Here are a few interesting facts to help ease the digestion of my pages:)-
1. The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.
2. The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado
3. Hot water is heavier than cold
4. The Bible has been translated into Klingon
5. The name Wendy was made up for the book "Peter Pan."
6. The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.
7. "Rhythm" is the longest English word without a vowel.
8. Butterflies taste with their feet.
9. Bone is five times stronger than steel.
10. "Bookkeeper" is the only word in the English language with three consecutive Double letters.
Mental note to self and others "must update this page soon"
Q: Where is the one place/country in the world where someone can see the sun rise
on the Atlantic Ocean and set on the Pacific Ocean? How is this possible?
Keep safe on your journey´s and remember it is all about enjoying yourself and having fun... Treat people the way you would like to be treated ..... Sharon
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 92 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 14 Countries
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Word Association Game."
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to Sharonn's World"
- Commented on Al-azezyW's profile page
- Commented on the Glasgow Warnings and Dangers travel guide
- updated a Glasgow Travel Page "sharonn's (unfinished) Glasgow Page"
- sharonn and Enzo are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Welcome to Sharonn's World"
- Wrote a Review Submarine Experience in Egypt Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 15 reviews, 4 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- France Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- India Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Malta Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Italy Intro, 6 reviews
- Greece Intro, 6 reviews
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22198 Reviews - 54001 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23037 Reviews - 47268 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7700 Reviews - 19770 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos