Elysburg Things to Do Tips by JudyinPA
Elysburg Things to Do: 8 reviews and 8 photos
Weekends are very crowded so my recommendation is to go on a weekday unless you like lines and crowds.
Dark Tunnels Included
The train is used by both adults and children. It is a ride into the woods and campground adjacent to the park.
This is one of the biggest pools I have ever been in. At one end is a large group of slides where you get a raft to go down these twisting slides into the pool.
This was my husband's favorite game. He shoots balls at things that look like floating tanks in water and they shoot back at him. He was protected by a fence but often got wet when the balls hit close to him in the water.
This is a very large piece of coal found in Pennsylvania. Since this state is known for it's mining of coal the park dedicated a museum to the miners with memorabilia from those early days. Mining is still occuring in the state but not as much coal is extracted as years ago.
These are replicas of old cars that actually can be driven at any age. They are on a road that only allows people to drive so far side to side. That just means that you can't drive off the road nor stop since people are coming behind you.
With this ride you get to control how high or low you want to go while traveling very fast in a circle.
I can't ride these anymore, but they are so high and twisting that it looks like a lot of fun. There are three coasters in the park. One is wood and the other two are metal.
Directions: You can't miss the coasters. These are the ones where you hear the most people screaming.
More Reviews (1)
JudyinPA's Related Pages
Elysburg Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Malcapuya Island Hotels
- Ramat HaSharon Hotels
- Beserah Hotels
- Providenciales Island Hotels
Badges & Stats in Elysburg
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Elysburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Elysburg
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 29 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Pennsylvania Intro, 11 reviews, 41 photos, 6 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oregon Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Washington State Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zermatt Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- California Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gimmelwald Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Canada Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (50)
Latest Elysburg hotel reviews
- Knoebels Campground
- 39 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 22, 2013