"The Pine Tavern" Bend by JudyinPA
Bend Travel Guide: 82 reviews and 151 photos
Everyone we talked to told us to eat at the Pine Tavern. They were right the best food and a very pleasant place to sit and watch the Deschutes River pass-by. This is an older building in a boutique area of town near a park. There is a trail along the river for walking, biking or as I saw rollar skating.
This is the park like setting next to the Pine Tavern. Great place to watch people, ducks and swans.
- Pros:The friendliest people live here
- Cons:Heavy traffic in "rush hour"
- In a nutshell:We all liked this city
According to the owner of this lakeside store this is Sasquatch. I didn't know he existed in Oregon. He hangs above the... more travel advice
JudyinPA's Related Pages
Bend Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEND - ADRENALIN CENTER FOR OREGON"
- "Bend- The City of My Dreams"
- "Gorgeous Bend, Oregon!"
- "Bend, Oregon"
- "Bend, Oregon ~ The Perfect Getaway!"
- "The Pine Tavern"
- "uiscebeatha2's new Bend Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bend
- Hotels in Bend
- Transportation in Bend
- Nightlife in Bend
- Restaurants in Bend
- Warnings and Dangers in Bend
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bend
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Bend?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bend
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 29 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Pennsylvania Intro, 11 reviews, 41 photos, 6 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oregon Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Washington State Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zermatt Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- California Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gimmelwald Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Canada Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos