Scuol Transportation Tips by JudyinPA Top 5 Page for this destination
Scuol Transportation: 6 reviews and 8 photos
This is the tiny train station at the base of the mountain from Guarda. There is usually no one working here so read the schedule closely. The bus also uses this station to stop and pickup people just going to Guarda. The bus runs about every 30 minutes. The walk up the mountain takes about an hour without luggage.
JudyinPA's Related Pages
Scuol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Scuol and the Lower Engadine Valley"
- "Panorama views and relax"
- "Great Place to spend X-mas and New Year"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Scuol
- Hotels in Scuol
- Transportation in Scuol
- Restaurants in Scuol
- Shopping in Scuol
- Warnings and Dangers in Scuol
- See All...
Explore the World
- Phuket Hotels
- Pondicherry Hotels
- Varanasi Hotels
- Popham Beach Hotels
Badges & Stats in Scuol
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Scuol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Scuol
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 29 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Pennsylvania Intro, 11 reviews, 41 photos, 6 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oregon Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Washington State Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zermatt Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- California Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gimmelwald Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Canada Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos