"Monaco – two short visits" Monaco by Maline
Monaco Travel Guide: 1,058 reviews and 3,006 photos
Twice have I been to Monaco, both times just over the day.
The first time I spent most of the time in the botanical garden, which is beautifully set on the hillsides.
The nest time we took a tourist train-ride through the city...
then went to the Casino, and up to the castle. Guess whom I spotted; the prince Albert, driving out in a car...!
- Pros:Clean, luxury, good views
- In a nutshell:A one -day visit, unless you're gambling...!
Even if you don't gamble, this is the first must-see in Monaco. The Casino! more travel advice
Go see the F1-rally, I think it is usually early summer or late spring. Parts of streets were closed in preparations... more travel advice
Maline's Related Pages
Monaco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monte-Carlo, Monaco"
- "MONACO - The Land of the Rich and Famous"
- "Small Pricipality in the Cote d'Azure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monaco
- Hotels in Monaco
- Transportation in Monaco
- Nightlife in Monaco
- Restaurants in Monaco
- Shopping in Monaco
- Warnings and Dangers in Monaco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monaco
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Monaco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monaco
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 49 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 56 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 51 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uppsala Intro, 42 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- India Intro, 23 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Motala Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lesvos Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 21 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues