"Rotterdam the nr 1 seaport town of the Netherlands" Rotterdam by duke0123
Rotterdam Travel Guide: 1,523 reviews and 4,048 photos
Rotterdam is the main seaport town of The Netherlands and also very important for Europe. The city is located near the Maas river and very close to the beach (Hoek van Holland).
At this moment Rotterdam is the cultural city of Europe and because of that a lot of activities are organised.
Some highlights of Rotterdam and its neighbourhood are: The harbour of the city, the zoo Blijdorp, Euromast, Hoek van Holland, Schiedam, Kinderdijk and the Alblasserwaard.
I want to add more info on this page when I have visited Rotterdam again.
Near Groot Ammers, a small place close to Rotterdam, a nice place to visit is the information center of the stork... more travel advice
duke0123's Related Pages
Rotterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rotterdam, the most vibrant Dutch city !"
- "Rotterdam - Ik ben een 010er!"
- "Rotterdam: new territory for tourists"
- "Rotterdam a BIG small city"
- "Rotterdam, harbour city."
- "Rotterdam: Architecture Capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rotterdam
- Hotels in Rotterdam
- Transportation in Rotterdam
- Nightlife in Rotterdam
- Restaurants in Rotterdam
- Shopping in Rotterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Rotterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rotterdam
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Rotterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rotterdam
Top 10 Pages
- Kenya Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- India Intro, 19 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kathmandu 11 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lhasa Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Suriname Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Assen Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zambia Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues