"Rock Temple" Dambulla by Poda
Dambulla Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 156 photos
In dambulla you can see the rock temple, a temple in the top of the hill.
to go there you have to "climb" for 20minutes.. and during the trip you can meet a lot of monkeys.
The temple has 5 caves with big Bhudda statue.
Poda's Related Pages
Dambulla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "temples of rock, temples of charm"
- "CAVES OF AMAZEMENT"
- "Culture Club Resort"
- "Dambulla - Cave Temple"
- "Dambulla - city of the magnificent cave temple"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dambulla
- Hotels in Dambulla
- Transportation in Dambulla
- Restaurants in Dambulla
- Warnings and Dangers in Dambulla
- See All...
Explore the World
- Johannesburg Hotels
- Castel Gandolfo
- Camels Hump State Park Hotels
- Taipei Hotels
- Cape Hatteras State Park Hotels
- Chennai (Madras)
- Luoyang Hotels
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Perumbakkam Hotels
- Sankt Goar
- San Vicente de la Barquera
Badges & Stats in Dambulla
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Dambulla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dambulla
Photos in DambullaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 20 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tunisia Intro, 11 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pisa Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Trieste Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sri Lanka Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bientina Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue