"Adam's Peak" Hatton by Poda
Hatton Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 13 photos
Out from the pilgrim season, we decide to go o the top (2200meters) of the mountain to see the sunrise.
The weather wasn't nice but we were hopenig...
At 2.30 in the morning we started for our trekking, 4800 steps to do before arrive on the top.
Hard trek but after 3hours we were on the top....
cold, fog, wind and without sunrise.
We did this hard trip without to see the landscape and sun.... just a Monk was happy and ran for the step to down and playng a drum.
it's true in the world we are all different!!!
Poda's Related Pages
Hatton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Adam's Peak"
- "Tea, Water Falls and Mountains"
- "MISTY HILLS IN UPCOUNTRY"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Hatton
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Hatton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hatton
Photos in HattonSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 20 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tunisia Intro, 11 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pisa Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Trieste Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sri Lanka Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bientina Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Hatton hotel reviews
- Ceylon Tea Trails
- 380 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013