"Seals up to the ceiling..." Cape Cross by Jimmytravel
Cape Cross Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 50 photos
Cape Cross is a breeding reserve for hundreds of thousands of Cape fur seals. This is something that is easy to smell, even a couple of kilometres before you reach the coast! The place is a must-see, and definately a must-smell, whether you want to or not...
- In a nutshell:Interesting and smelly...
Jimmytravel's Related Pages
Cape Cross Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cape Cross, the Seal Colony"
- "Cape Cross - Home of the Seals...."
- "Cape Cross"
- "Cape Cross seal colony"
- "The Spectacle Will Amaze, the Stink Will Disgust"
- "Seals up to the ceiling..."
- "Cape Cross Cape Fur Seal Colony"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Makati Hotels
- Boracay Island Hotels
- Key West Hotels
- Washington D.C. Hotels
- Islamabad Hotels
- Grand Cayman Hotels
- Niagara Falls Hotels
- Pengkalan Balak Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City Hotels
- Bacolod City
- Puerto Princesa Hotels
- Atlantic City Hotels
- Laoag City
- State of Jammu and Kashmir Hotels
- Santo Domingo Hotels
- La Spezia
- Puerto Rico
- Ipoh Hotels
- Bradford Hotels
Badges & Stats in Cape Cross
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cape Cross?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cape Cross
Top 10 Pages
- Trondheim Intro, 25 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boracay Island 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Australia Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Greece Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Sydney Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Chiang Mai 6 reviews, 6 photos