"Kay_C's new La Crosse Page" La Crosse by Kay_C
La Crosse Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 45 photos
LaCrosse is a great town located on the west side of Wisconsin on the Mississippi River. The most beautiful part of the Mississippi River is easily along the Great River Road that runs through Wisconsin and Minnesota. I went to college here my freshman year and absolutely fell in love with the city. Unfortunately I also fell in love with the incredible amount of bars here! It's a great place to hike, bike, or canoe - the surrounding area is just beautiful!
Take a riverboat cruise on the Mississippi River. The Julia Belle is a paddleboat that will take you back to the days of... more travel advice
Great view, great bar, great BBQ! BBQ! Good stuff! more travel advice
Kay_C's Related Pages
La Crosse Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where I spent the best 4 years of my life (so far)"
- "Mississippi Crossing at La Crosse"
- "Karyn at College"
- "Nikal's new La Crosse Page"
- "Kay_C's new La Crosse Page"
- "Summer69's La Crosse page"
- "La Crosse"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Crosse
- Hotels in La Crosse
- Transportation in La Crosse
- Nightlife in La Crosse
- Restaurants in La Crosse
- Shopping in La Crosse
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Crosse
- 8 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to La Crosse?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Crosse
Photos in La CrosseSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Milwaukee Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
- Orlando Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Ireland Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Quebec Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Spain Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 11 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.