"Kay_C's new Kohler Page" Kohler by Kay_C
Kohler Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 24 photos
Kohler is the home of Kohler Company - the plumbing people - and The American Club, a AAA Five Diamond resort. It is a quaint village with an upscale European feel. If you are a golfer, this is the place to be! Blackwolf Run has hosted many tournaments including the US Women's Open and Whistling Straits, a new course called the "Pebble Beach of the Midwest" is simply stunning! The PGA Championship will be held here in 2004. Kohler is one hour north of Milwaukee.
The only AAA five diamond resort in the Midwest. The resort is beautiful and cozy. The claim to fame is the Kohler... more travel advice
Designed by Pete Dye, this course will be the host of the 2004 PGA Championship. The course is built on the shores of... more travel advice
Kay_C's Related Pages
Kohler Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Community Flush With Money"
- "Outstanding Golf"
- "Kay_C's new Kohler Page"
- "European Village in Wisconsin"
- "Howilli's new Kohler Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kohler
- Hotels in Kohler
- Restaurants in Kohler
- Shopping in Kohler
- Warnings and Dangers in Kohler
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kohler
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kohler?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kohler
Photos in KohlerSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Milwaukee Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
- Orlando Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Ireland Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Quebec Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Spain Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 11 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.