Horlivka Hotel Tips by hunterV
Horlivka Hotels: 3 reviews and 15 photos
Rodina hotel, Horlivka
The hotel's name sounds like Motherland in English.
It was built in the seventies, but was not completed until the students worked there at subbotniks ("spring cleaning") for free as volunteers, just to help provide a new hotel for the city to complement the old Stalin era hotel in Victory Square.
I remember working there as a student volunteer.
Our dormitory is located nearby at 49 Kirov Street.
Unique Qualities: The hotel is rather far from the old town, but has a nice location.
There are rooms for locals that are considered to be inexpensive ($20 a day)...
A single room is 160 UAH a day.
A room with a king size bed is 350 UAH (or more already).
There are also two-room and three-room suites (320 UAH and up).
Address: 49 Dimitrov Boulevard
Comparison: about average
Directions: Opposite Stirol Leisure Center
Other Contact: http://ukrainetrek.com/gorlovka-
Phone: +38 06242 2 82 82, 2 60 10
Gostinny Dvor ("Inn") hotel, Horlivka
There are two other hotels in Horlivka.
They are privately owned hotels and the prices for rooms start with $50 a day, which is quite a lot for us, locals. However, I would still like to stay here some day.
As the administrator said, mostly foreigners and businessmen frequent this hotel and stay there.
134 Minin and Pozharsky Street
+38 0624 55 37 32,
+38 0624 55 03 08;
+38 099 975 99 94
+38 0624 55 60 78
This hotel occupies the second floor of the three-storey building.
The first floor is occupied by a sauna, a restaurant and a billiards hall.
The restaurant has the main hall with 60 seats, the small hall with 16 seats and two banquet halls (12 and 14 seats).
On Saturdays there are show programs.
13 Vrubov Street
+38 0624 2 82 82
+38 0624 2 60 10
Unique Qualities: all modern conveniences, quiet downtown location;
show programs (Gortinny Dvor), wonderful cuisine at the restaurant
Address: 134 Minin and Pozharsky Street
Comparison: about average
Other Contact: +38 0624 2 82 82, 2 60 10
Phone: +38 0624 55 37 32, 55 03 08
Apartment as an alternative: living-room
I stayed at an apartment offered to me by my former student's husband who lives in Horlivka.
It has a downtown location and all modern amenities except a telephone that I did not need.
Unique Qualities: A nice bath tub, gas heated water, a fridge, close to the Promenade.
Address: 68 Dimitrov Boulevard
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Next to the Promenade, "Rush Hour" store in Victory Avenue
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (58)
- See All Graffitis of Horlivka
- See All Weekend Newspaper
- See All Our Local in 1979
- See All City Day Celebrations
- See All Improvised Markets
- See All Peter Gorlov
hunterV's Related Pages
Horlivka Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Horlivka
- Hotels in Horlivka
- Transportation in Horlivka
- Nightlife in Horlivka
- Restaurants in Horlivka
- Shopping in Horlivka
- Warnings and Dangers in Horlivka
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sugar Beach Condo Resort
- Comfort Inn - Hopewell
- 360 Hotel
- Hotel Cokker's Tower
- LUX Grand Gaube
- Travelodge Glasgow Central
- Travelodge Uppingham Morcott
- La Valencia Hotel
- Traverse Bay Inn
- Hampton Inn Charleston-Mt Pleasant-Patriots Point
- Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport
- Choeng Mon Beach Hotel and Spa
- La Quinta Inn Jacksonville Airport North
- Mercure St-Gilles Blue Beach La Reunion
Badges & Stats in Horlivka
- 61 Reviews
- 427 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Horlivka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Horlivka
Photos in HorlivkaSee All Photos (427)
Read real reviews about Horlivka Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luhansk Intro, 357 reviews, 1924 photos, 14 travelogues
- Rubizhne Intro, 209 reviews, 1163 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 88 reviews, 544 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiev Intro, 100 reviews, 442 photos, 7 travelogues
- Horlivka Intro, 61 reviews, 446 photos, 10 travelogues
- Svyatogorsk Intro, 65 reviews, 405 photos, 10 travelogues
- Krasnodon Intro, 51 reviews, 342 photos, 10 travelogues
- Yelan' Intro, 55 reviews, 307 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stakhanov Intro, 48 reviews, 299 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kirovsk Intro, 63 reviews, 270 photos, 5 travelogues