Stanichno-Luganskoye Things to Do Tips by hunterV
Stanichno-Luganskoye Things to Do: 3 reviews and 15 photos
A flowerbed in May Day Street
Walk along the main street - Lenin Street and its intersection streets.
Lenin Street (formerly Big Street) has always been the main street of the stanitsa.
The central streets have strict geometric order if you look at the map and somehow remind you of Odessa with its chessboard central streets location.
Address: Lenin Street
At the entrance to St.Nickolas Cathedral
Why not visit the local church – St.Nickolas Cathedral, not necessarily during the liturgy.
Its foundation stone was laid on December 14, 1990, as the entrance plaque says, and the construction was completed in 1999.
The church was sanctified on May 22, 1999 under Archpriest Nickolay Mackovetsky.
We admired all the murals of the cathedral
(see my travelogue too).
Prince Igor monument
Like in any other town, city or village, there are several monuments in and around the stanitsa.
Prince Igor monument at the entrance to the stanitsa is one of them.
Where else can you see the monument to the ancient prince of the feudal state of Kiev Rus?
Not every town or city can boast of such a monument.
Prince Igor monuments are very rare in FSU countires...
Address: Lenin Street
More Reviews (12)
hunterV's Related Pages
Stanichno-Luganskoye Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Stanichno-Luganskoye
- Transportation in Stanichno-Luganskoye
- Nightlife in Stanichno-Luganskoye
- Restaurants in Stanichno-Luganskoye
- See All...
Explore the World
- Anglesborough Hotels
- Lake Cabugao Hotels
- Lough Caragh Hotels
- Kampong Ubi Hotels
Badges & Stats in Stanichno-Luganskoye
- 15 Reviews
- 143 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Stanichno-Luganskoye?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stanichno-Luganskoye
Photos in Stanichno-LuganskoyeSee All Photos (143)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luhansk Intro, 357 reviews, 1924 photos, 14 travelogues
- Rubizhne Intro, 209 reviews, 1163 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 88 reviews, 544 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiev Intro, 100 reviews, 442 photos, 7 travelogues
- Horlivka Intro, 61 reviews, 446 photos, 10 travelogues
- Svyatogorsk Intro, 65 reviews, 405 photos, 10 travelogues
- Krasnodon Intro, 51 reviews, 342 photos, 10 travelogues
- Yelan' Intro, 55 reviews, 307 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stakhanov Intro, 48 reviews, 299 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kirovsk Intro, 63 reviews, 270 photos, 5 travelogues