"Gem of Germany" Sigmaringen by hunterV
Sigmaringen Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 52 photos
I was fortunate to make a day trip to this wonderful ancient city located in the south of Germany during my stay in Baden-Württemberg in the spring of 2001.
We visited the famous castle and several of its rooms including the Ancestors Hall and the Armory.
The guided tour was very interesting and exciting. I made several pictures there, but must find them among my numerous films.
Now I only have this wonderful postcard that reminds me of that visit. I hope to pay another visit to that city some day.
More information at:
Tel. +49 07571 729 230
Fax +49 07571 729 105
- Pros:famous castle and museums
- Cons:none that I know of
- In a nutshell:The Knights' City
hunterV's Related Pages
Sigmaringen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cloudy day in SIGMARINGEN"
- "A typical small town with a spectacular castle"
- "Gem of Germany"
- "Residence of Prince Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sigmaringen
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (122)
Have you been to Sigmaringen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sigmaringen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luhansk Intro, 357 reviews, 1924 photos, 14 travelogues
- Syeverodonets'k Intro, 222 reviews, 1380 photos, 30 travelogues
- Rubizhne Intro, 235 reviews, 1309 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 156 reviews, 1004 photos, 27 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiev Intro, 99 reviews, 440 photos, 7 travelogues
- Horlivka Intro, 62 reviews, 451 photos, 10 travelogues
- Svyatogorsk Intro, 65 reviews, 405 photos, 10 travelogues
- Krasnodon Intro, 51 reviews, 342 photos, 10 travelogues
- Yelan' Intro, 58 reviews, 322 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stakhanov Intro, 49 reviews, 304 photos, 7 travelogues