"Gem of Germany" Sigmaringen by hunterV
Sigmaringen Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 45 photos
I was happy to make a day trip to this wonderful ancient city located in the south of Germany during my stay in Baden-Württemberg in the spring of 2001.
We visited the famous castle and several of its rooms including the Ancestors Hall and the Armory.
The guided tour was very interesting and exciting. I also made several pictures there, but must first find them among my numerous films.
Now I only have this wonderful postcard that reminds me of that visit.
I hope to pay another visit to that city some day.
More information at:
Tel. +49 07571 729 230
Fax +49 07571 729 105
- Pros:famous castle and museums
- Cons:none that I know of
- In a nutshell:The Knights' City
hunterV's Related Pages
Sigmaringen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cloudy day in SIGMARINGEN"
- "Gem of Germany"
- "Residence of Prince Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sigmaringen
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Sigmaringen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sigmaringen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luhansk Intro, 357 reviews, 1924 photos, 14 travelogues
- Rubizhne Intro, 230 reviews, 1284 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 88 reviews, 544 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiev Intro, 100 reviews, 442 photos, 7 travelogues
- Horlivka Intro, 61 reviews, 446 photos, 10 travelogues
- Svyatogorsk Intro, 65 reviews, 405 photos, 10 travelogues
- Krasnodon Intro, 51 reviews, 342 photos, 10 travelogues
- Yelan' Intro, 58 reviews, 322 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stakhanov Intro, 48 reviews, 299 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kirovsk Intro, 63 reviews, 270 photos, 5 travelogues