Dudelange Nightlife Tips by LarsLous
Dudelange Nightlife: 1 reviews and 1 photos
The celtic celebration is one evening in the year, normaly one or two weeks before St. Patricks day. This evening there are several celtic bands playing folk. More modern (what I dislike) and real good old classic irish and scottish folk music. If you have the luck to stay in Luxembourg during the festival, thats a happening NOT TO MISS. The celebration is getting bigger every year, this year there have been more than 3500 people enjoying it.
Dress Code: Dress like you want and know that kilts are mostely welcomed.
Directions: Dudelange, place Fohrmann
Have a beer of Luxembourg or Scotland. Rather comfortable place with nice people in here.
Dress Code: As you wish.
More Reviews (10)
LarsLous' Related Pages
Dudelange Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Dudelange
- Transportation in Dudelange
- Nightlife in Dudelange
- Restaurants in Dudelange
- See All...
Explore the World
- Estes Park Hotels
- New Tung Chung Hang Hotels
- Aspen Hotels
- Patiala Hotels
Badges & Stats in Dudelange
- 12 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Dudelange?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dudelange
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 57 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 38 reviews, 70 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris 25 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxembourg Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tunisia Intro, 27 reviews, 21 photos
- Italy Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Versailles Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos