"Not far from home, but very beautiful" Top 5 Page for this destination Blankenberge by LarsLous
Blankenberge Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 267 photos
Well, Blankenberge is a nice, touristic city on belgium coast, where you can spend some days taking a rest and enjoying yourselves. I have to admit, that this place is not to compare with big cities, but it is not far from my home country and so I like getting here for some days. In fact, you have everything you need, to spend some nice days. Sand, sea, sun (if it isn't raining...)
A place somewhat creepy, but very interesting is the Reptilian House. They have a huge collection of living snakes and... more travel advice
A very nice place to visit. You may see many fishes and other sea animals. I even could caress a shark. Nice. And the... more travel advice
LarsLous' Related Pages
Blankenberge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More Belgian Coastal Overdevelopment!"
- "B L A N K E N B E R G E.....The North Sea"
- "Not far from home, but very beautiful"
- "Blankenberge-a daytrip to the belgian coast"
- "Highrisers parallel to the Northsea"
- "Sand and sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Blankenberge
- Hotels in Blankenberge
- Transportation in Blankenberge
- Nightlife in Blankenberge
- Restaurants in Blankenberge
- Shopping in Blankenberge
- Warnings and Dangers in Blankenberge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Blankenberge
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Blankenberge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blankenberge
Photos in BlankenbergeSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 57 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 38 reviews, 70 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris 25 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxembourg Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tunisia Intro, 27 reviews, 21 photos
- Italy Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Versailles Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos