"On the road ..." LarsLous's Profile

but to prevent life,
from escaping us ...
NO FEAR

Hello my friends!

And welcome to my travel-pages on the internet.

In this page, you are going to find the best photos I shot on the road and descriptions where I have been, interesting hotels, hostels and places I have stayed. I used to travel a lot with backpack and friends, so you'll see a lot of hiking pictures around in Europe. More far away countries, I travelled in a group, so... have a look for yourself.

I'll always like to remember my trips, I had many adventures on the road and I met lots of new friends. Unfortunately, I can't post really every little thing, but I'll try to report you the most astonishing and interesting events, people and places on this pages.

Some more words about myself:

My hobbies are going to the movies and doing sports, especially fitness and bodybuilding . Of course I really like to travel, but I think it is not especially necessary to mention that on this place.
I guess, the day I must stop travelling will be the day I leave this planet for the perhaps most exiting journey...who knows. (You know an old buddhist proverb says :
"You never know what happens earlier: the next morning or the next life..."

I love listening to music, especially good rock, and I play the Didgeridoo. Not very professionally but... I love this instrument.

That's it my sisters and brothers out there. This site is dedicated to all of you, travelling and backpacking all over this beautiful planet. Without you, this world would not be what it is today. Stay on the road, and maybe one day our paths will cross. I am looking forward to that.

I wish you all happy hours on the road, many adventures, and that you always come back satisfied, in good health and with a whole bunch of new, exiting stories, wherever you may have been. Thank you for stepping by at my little place and I hope you will soon come back as my guests again.

Travel safely and in peace. *

Lars

The Ley Brothers

In that idea: WE'll MEET ON THE ROAD SOMEWHERE. I'll be really glad.
%c* %s*

I decline every responsability for the content of all the pages I linked on this and all other page in my homepage domain. Responsible for the content of the linked pages are the owners and/or makers of those pages. Thanks for understanding.

• Intro Updated Feb 3, 2013

• MidasSK's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2011 at 1:12 PM

Happy Birthday Lars, wherever you are! Enjoy every minute! Midas

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Happy birthday Lars and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for your visit next May for the Euromeeting. It will be fun with vteers from all over

• Bilimari's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2008 at 7:31 PM

Hi, you just made a featured member! Happy travels. :)

• WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2008 at 5:33 AM

Your next trip? Make it really unique! It's not too late to attend WM08 - Jerusalem, Tel Aviv & Dead- Sea on 25- 28th Sept (+Petra 29-30th). We want to double the num of attendees to 100! Click to learn where, when, what, how, how much! Avi [FruitLover].

• missmarianne's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2008 at 6:04 AM

maligayang birthday sa iyo...! pagbati mula sa Philippines.!

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Happy Birthday, Lars! Hope you enjoy a wonderful day!

• Maggies's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2007 at 1:32 AM

Happy Birthday Lars. I hope you have a chance to see some new places this year.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2007 at 11:12 AM

From Chicago I wish you the best of birthdays.

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2007 at 4:14 AM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to LARS♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

• AmazingAdventures's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2007 at 11:54 PM

G'Day Lars! Happy Birthday wishes to you. May all your dreams become reality. Smiles from Sydney :)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
LarsLous's Profile Photo

LarsLous

“Life is a tale told by an idiot ! (Mc Beth)”

Real Name