"On the road ..." LarsLous's Profile
not to escape life,
but to prevent life,
from escaping us ...
Hello my friends!
And welcome to my travel-pages on the internet.
In this page, you are going to find the best photos I shot on the road and descriptions where I have been, interesting hotels, hostels and places I have stayed. I used to travel a lot with backpack and friends, so you'll see a lot of hiking pictures around in Europe. More far away countries, I travelled in a group, so... have a look for yourself.
I'll always like to remember my trips, I had many adventures on the road and I met lots of new friends. Unfortunately, I can't post really every little thing, but I'll try to report you the most astonishing and interesting events, people and places on this pages.
Some more words about myself:
My hobbies are going to the movies and doing sports, especially fitness and bodybuilding . Of course I really like to travel, but I think it is not especially necessary to mention that on this place.
I guess, the day I must stop travelling will be the day I leave this planet for the perhaps most exiting journey...who knows. (You know an old buddhist proverb says :
"You never know what happens earlier: the next morning or the next life..."
I love listening to music, especially good rock, and I play the Didgeridoo. Not very professionally but... I love this instrument.
That's it my sisters and brothers out there. This site is dedicated to all of you, travelling and backpacking all over this beautiful planet. Without you, this world would not be what it is today. Stay on the road, and maybe one day our paths will cross. I am looking forward to that.
I wish you all happy hours on the road, many adventures, and that you always come back satisfied, in good health and with a whole bunch of new, exiting stories, wherever you may have been. Thank you for stepping by at my little place and I hope you will soon come back as my guests again.
Travel safely and in peace. *
In that idea: WE'll MEET ON THE ROAD SOMEWHERE. I'll be really glad.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 290 Reviews
- 434 Photos
- 12 Countries
- 16 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- Wrote a Review Brasserie Le Stella - Rue Victor Hugo about Food in Paris Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Brasserie Le Stella - Rue Victor Hugo"
updated their Profile Page "On the road ..."
- LarsLous and Maggies are now friends.
- created a Lourdes Travel Page "A beacon in troubled waters?"
- Commented on MidasSK's profile page
- Posted in Travel Tunisia Forum "Re: visa and currency"
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 57 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 38 reviews, 70 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris 25 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxembourg Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tunisia Intro, 27 reviews, 21 photos
- Italy Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Versailles Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22467 Reviews - 54994 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Berlin Hotels
- 6983 Reviews - 15645 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23319 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2027 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5858 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos