"Sittard Geleen" Sittard by Olaf_Janssen
Sittard Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 22 photos
Many lunchrooms, bars, reastaurants in a traditional setting. Very pleasant environment. Good stop or start for shopping or walking.
This chapel is situated in a car-free parc at the German side of Sittard. Its a quiet environment. But once a year there is a Rosa-prossession, with many people.
Several bike-routes visit this location.
Ask at the Tourist Office.
From here ther is a nice route over the border through Hillenberg, Wehr, Tuddern, Millen (Germany)back to Hoogveld in Sittard
- In a nutshell:Green city with enjoyable marketplace
Pretzels? Whats that!? See the picture. The menu changes regularly. Take your time to read the card, its humoristic. You... more travel advice
Olaf_Janssen's Related Pages
Sittard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sittard, Netherlands"
- "Small town worth an hour or more"
- "Sittard Geleen"
- "A friendly little town in the South"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sittard
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sittard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sittard
Photos in SittardSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- France Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Czech Republic Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ceske Budejovice Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Belgium Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 12 reviews, 1 photo