"Raxxillion's Puyallup Page" Puyallup by Raxxillion
Puyallup Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 14 photos
It's pronounced "Pew-AL-up." Not poo-lee-ally-up, pow-lup, or any of the other variations I have heard. :') The name is from a Native American tribe that was in the area. Puyallup is an economicaly booming town that not more than 20 years ago was a laid back farming community.
<marquee><font face=impact size=+2 color=blue>DO THE PUYALLUP!</font></marquee>
DO THE PUYALLUP! --That is the phrase you will hear from anyone if you ask them what possibly they could do in Puyallup.... more travel advice
I would have to say I miss odd mixture of urban and agrian lifestyles. You can enjoy fast city life and then walk a... more travel advice
Raxxillion's Related Pages
Puyallup Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Raxxillion's Puyallup Page"
- "Puyallup, WA, USA"
- "Puyallup - Home of the Puyallup Fair"
- "I live in Puyallup"
- "My hometown"
- "genobeno's new Puyallup Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puyallup
- Nightlife in Puyallup
- Restaurants in Puyallup
- Warnings and Dangers in Puyallup
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puyallup
- 5 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Puyallup?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puyallup
Photos in PuyallupSee All Photos (1)
Top 5 Pages
- Pristina Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Knoxville Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- Prairie National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Puyallup Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo