"Basic Training at Fort Knox" Knoxville by Raxxillion
Knoxville Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 13 photos
<font size =+1 color=gold font=impact>This picture is of a M1A1 Abrahms Main Battle Tank serving in Kosovo. There is no tank in the world that can match the Abrahms in sheer, raw strength!</font>
I shipped off to Ft. Knox in June of '95. This is the point where I came in to the fine United States Army. It is not just the home of our gold reserves, but the home of America's Armor. That's why I was there; I was orgionaly a tank gunner on the M1A1 Abhrams Main Battle Tank.
<font color=green size=+1>
Well, enjoy my description of Fort Knox from a basic trainee's perspective.
Just bring running shoes. Everything else is provided including a complete wardrobe in a fashionable green color. more travel advice
Ask the Drill Sergeants about dangers, and they will tell you that they are the only thing you will ever fear for the... more travel advice
Raxxillion's Related Pages
Knoxville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "miner's brief Fort Knox Page"
- "Basic Training at Fort Knox"
- "Like Crap Through A Goose"
- "Fort Knox for non-Americans"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Knoxville
- 8 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Knoxville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Knoxville
Photos in KnoxvilleSee All Photos (1)
Top 5 Pages
- Pristina Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Knoxville Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- Prairie National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Puyallup Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo