"Raxxillion's Fort Riley Page" Prairie National Park by Raxxillion
Prairie National Park Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 40 photos
Fort Riley, Home of America's Army. This area has been occupied by the US Army since the days of General Custer. It is a base rich in heritage and history. It's soldiers have seen actions in every major conflict that America has ever been called on to handle. Most recently, soldiers are returning from a succesful peacekeeping missions in Kuwait and Bosnia.
Just make sure you stay in the main part of the base and don't stray into the training areas. The 'drivers' there are... more travel advice
There is a large hunting area on the northern part of Fort Riley. Check the information kiosk for details. more travel advice
Raxxillion's Related Pages
Prairie National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skylink's Fort Riley Page"
- "brdwtchr's new Fort Riley Page"
- "Raxxillion's Fort Riley Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prairie National Park
- Hotels in Prairie National Park
- Transportation in Prairie National Park
- Nightlife in Prairie National Park
- Restaurants in Prairie National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Prairie National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prairie National Park
- 6 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 28 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Prairie National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prairie National Park
Photos in Prairie National ParkSee All Photos (2)
Top 5 Pages
- Pristina Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Knoxville Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- Prairie National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Puyallup Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo