"La Paz" Top 5 Page for this destination La Paz by bdwoot
La Paz Travel Guide: 91 reviews and 206 photos
La Paz is an undiscovered gem just a few hours north of Los Cabos. To my mind, Los Cabos is ersatz; clean, orderly, and too well planned. La Paz is anything but this. It is organic, dusty and utterly unplanned. The open air taquierias are both cheap and delicious. The desert is, well, deserted. Unlike Los Cabos, it is not Florida-displaced. I have been there twice and I am sure I will return as soon as I can.
- Pros:Great fish tacos, beautiful deserts and islands
- Cons:Underdeveloped tourist infrastructure
- In a nutshell:It ain't Florida (thank God)
Cabs are plentiful in La Paz, and the bus is an option for those who are stretching pesos. But let's face it, your own... more travel advice
Stalls of t-shirts, boots, shoes, fish, meats, candies, and most everything else you can think of. Some good and some... more travel advice
bdwoot's Related Pages
La Paz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LA PAZ, Capital of BAJA CALIFORNIA SUR"
- "diver-x's Baja Page"
- "Baja California Sur's capital"
- "La Paz"
- "La Paz on the Beautiful Sea of Cortez"
- "La Paz."
- "La Paz, Feb. 4 - 12"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Paz
- Hotels in La Paz
- Transportation in La Paz
- Restaurants in La Paz
- Shopping in La Paz
- Warnings and Dangers in La Paz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Paz
- 9 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to La Paz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Paz
Top 10 Pages
- Tulum Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ashgabat Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Paz Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 2 photos
- Fargo Intro, 12 reviews
- Washington D.C. Intro, 9 reviews
- Winnipeg Intro, 8 reviews
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nantucket Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos