"For those with a ton of money" Top 5 Page for this destination Nantucket by bdwoot
Nantucket Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 47 photos
We spent five days in Nantucket a few years back. It has some wonderfully fresh seafood, bikepaths that are incredible, a bus system that is fast, cheap and efficient. It is also massively expensive to stay there and if you go in the high season, phenomenally crowded.
- Pros:Pictureseque and peaceful
- Cons:Are you rich enough?
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit once to say you've been.
We took a day and biked around the entire island. This was a marvelous but very tiring day. I think our favorite sights... more travel advice
bdwoot's Related Pages
Nantucket Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "For those with a ton of money"
- "Charming Nantucket Island"
- "SueRivet's new Nantucket Page"
- "Best Island in the World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nantucket
- Hotels in Nantucket
- Transportation in Nantucket
- Restaurants in Nantucket
- Shopping in Nantucket
- Warnings and Dangers in Nantucket
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nantucket
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Nantucket?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nantucket
Top 10 Pages
- Tulum Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ashgabat Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Paz Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 2 photos
- Fargo Intro, 12 reviews
- Washington D.C. Intro, 9 reviews
- Winnipeg Intro, 8 reviews
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nantucket Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos