"Helsinki" Helsinki by Anya_D
Helsinki Travel Guide: 3,769 reviews and 7,696 photos
Helsinki is one of the nicest cities I've been to. It calm, quiet, green and nice. And it is by the sea.
My friends however told me there is a day when it becomes a crazy place: 1st of May. Well, I saw it on the 1st of May this year:) But still like it!
I won't place much info here maybe, but you can go to the t-logue and see the pix from a VT meeting in Marko Polo/Juttutupa, Helsinki, as well as view what is going on the market there.
Written Jun 18, 2003
VT MEETING MAY 3, 2003
Written Sep 14, 2006
Market and the Square near the Harbour
Anya_D's Related Pages
Helsinki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Home"
- "Helsinki - bears, skaters and religion"
- "Where Slavic charm & Nordic simplicity meet"
- "19/1 Just returned from Helsinki"
- "Helsinki at your service"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Helsinki
- Hotels in Helsinki
- Transportation in Helsinki
- Nightlife in Helsinki
- Restaurants in Helsinki
- Shopping in Helsinki
- Warnings and Dangers in Helsinki
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Helsinki
- 0 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Helsinki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Helsinki
Photos in HelsinkiSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 33 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Novosibirsk Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nizhniy Novgorod Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kem' Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dmitrov Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos