"Antalya" Antalya by Anya_D
Antalya Travel Guide: 738 reviews and 2,064 photos
<font size=4 color=red><b>THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION </font>
<font size=2 color=3a5fcd><b>As our guides told us, Antalya was founded during the Roman times, in the 2 century B.C. Attal II, the king of Bergam (sorry for possible misspelling) decided to build a city and send his servants with an assignment to find the most beautiful place for it. They could not agree on such a place. Then the king went to search himself and decided on the spot where modern Antalya is located.
Orange Juice! (Not as a packing list item, of course). They squeeze it on every corner from fresh oranges. A very good... more travel advice
Turkish currency - Liras. 50 000 Liras is not a big sum - it was less than a dollar at the time of our visit. You can... more travel advice
Anya_D's Related Pages
Antalya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A N T A L Y A is Old City(citadel) a.k.a KALEICI"
- "Antalya at Christmas time"
- "Antalya Turkey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antalya
- Hotels in Antalya
- Transportation in Antalya
- Nightlife in Antalya
- Restaurants in Antalya
- Shopping in Antalya
- Warnings and Dangers in Antalya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antalya
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 36 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Antalya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antalya
Photos in AntalyaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 33 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Novosibirsk Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nizhniy Novgorod Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kem' Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dmitrov Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos