"My 2nd Home and Family" The Gambia by Caryntay
The Gambia Travel Guide: 775 reviews and 1,683 photos
Have visited many times and have stayed in hotels and with friends. Staying with friends is definately best as you meet loads more pleased to meet you Gambians who are so happy to share their way of life with you and nothing is too much trouble or any question too silly for them to answer.
We stayed 1 week on the mainland in Kololi village and 1 week Coconut Lodge, Kajatta, Ginak, North Bank
- Pros:The sun always shines, people always smiling.
- Cons:Drinks prices in the hotels
- In a nutshell:Hopefully this place will change you forever
This restaurant is run by a charity called Gambia Tourist Support and offers a wide range of facilities for people on... more travel advice
Take a trip away from it all to Tendaba camp. Once there sit on the pier with a cold drink watching the wide variety of... more travel advice
The Gambia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The perfect winter sun destination?"
- "The Gambia"
- "NATURE OF THE GAMBIA: palm wine days"
- "The smiling coast"
- "Gambia , Beautiful Gambia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in The Gambia
- Hotels in The Gambia
- Transportation in The Gambia
- Nightlife in The Gambia
- Restaurants in The Gambia
- Shopping in The Gambia
- Warnings and Dangers in The Gambia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in The Gambia
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to The Gambia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in The Gambia
No friends yet.