"Chill out and go hiking!" Top 5 Page for this destination Pai by joh28
Pai Travel Guide: 105 reviews and 187 photos
surrounded by 2300 meter high mountains (ends of himalaya), pai is about 1.500 m high. so, cool enough to sleep well at night :)
about the rising number of visitors, there are nearly 110 guesthouses in town..... more travel advice
The hotsprings in Pong Sak are a little more outside to north, and the more popular in the east of Pai, through the... more travel advice
joh28's Related Pages
Pai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Living by do nothing in Pai"
- "The place that you can hide from busiling world"
- "Chilling in Pai"
- "Chill out and go hiking!"
- "Relax in Pai"
- "Pai Touristic village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pai
- Hotels in Pai
- Transportation in Pai
- Nightlife in Pai
- Restaurants in Pai
- Shopping in Pai
- Warnings and Dangers in Pai
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pai
- 9 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pai
Photos in PaiSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Munich Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Florence Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pai Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Schwerin Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Berlin Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos