Nairobi Area Nightlife Tips by sphynxxs
Nairobi Area Nightlife: 5 reviews and 3 photos
Casablanca bar in Nairobi
Casablanca, a bar/night club with Moroccon theme, can be a very different spot at different times. The happy hour sees the after work crowd having a drink, and during the week it is a good spot for a romantic evening, especially given the Swahili style daybeds and big cushions. On weekends it is far more lively, with dancing and attracting both the expat scene and the ladies of the night looking for affluent clients. The pick-me-up is not as aggressive as at Gipsy' s, though. The drinks are not overpriced in relation to other places in Nairobi (a Tusker cost 200 KSH, cocktails usually 500). No food unless some nibbles during happy hour, but there is a good Italian restaurant just next door, on the same compound
Dress Code: no formal dress code, people usually are seen in casual smart
Address: Lenana Road
Directions: close to Yaya Center in Kilimani
More Reviews (16)
- See All artsy fairyland made of recycled glass
- See All Elephant Orphanage
- Security checks at malls and hotels
- See All curio, curio, curio
sphynxxs' Related Pages
Nairobi Area Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nairobi, the capital of Kenya"
- "Nairobi - Crossroads of Africa"
- "My hometown"
- "Nairobi and the Giraffe Manner"
- "Modern capital without a real identity"
- "Our family trip to Nairobi"
- "Safari days 29 - 30"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nairobi Area
- Hotels in Nairobi Area
- Transportation in Nairobi Area
- Nightlife in Nairobi Area
- Restaurants in Nairobi Area
- Shopping in Nairobi Area
- Warnings and Dangers in Nairobi Area
- See All...
Explore the World
- Browns Town Hotels
- Rosseau Lake Hotels
- Cabo da Roca Hotels
- Yellowstone National Park Hotels
- Land Nordrhein-Westfalen
Badges & Stats in Nairobi Area
- 29 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 68 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Nairobi Area?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nairobi Area
- Posted in Travel Masai Mara Game Reserve Forum "Re: Masai Mara or Serengeti in..."
- updated a Nairobi Area Travel Page "Modern capital without a real identity"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Modern capital without a real identity"
- Wrote a Review artsy fairyland made of recycled glass in Nairobi Area Off The Beaten Path
Photos in Nairobi AreaSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Kenya Intro, 34 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 39 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 16 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 5 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Morocco Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tunisia Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nairobi Area Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos