"wildlife just next to the Kenyan capital" Nairobi National Park by sphynxxs
Nairobi National Park Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 23 photos
Enjoying wildlife only 8 kilometres away from the bustling city centre or even less from the next shopping mall, residential areas and schools? No problem in Nairobi. The national park is so close to the city that even visitors on a day´s stopover in Nairobi have a chance to see a bit of African wildlife at least. With a bit of luck you can see all of the big fives with the exception of elephants - and rhinos are almost a certainty
when you drive across savannah and forest areas, you can almost forget how close you are to a city of several million inhabitants.
together with Impala observation point, the kingfisher site is one of the bigger picnic/resting places in Nairobi NP.... more travel advice
the observation point - conveniently equipped with a picknick and barbecue site that is very popular on weekends -... more travel advice
sphynxxs' Related Pages
Nairobi National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "wildlife just next to the Kenyan capital"
- "The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust"
- "Nairobi National Park"
- "HOME TO BIG FIVE"
- "Nairobi national park-safari just outside the City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nairobi National Park
- Transportation in Nairobi National Park
- Restaurants in Nairobi National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Nairobi National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nairobi National Park
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Nairobi National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nairobi National Park
Photos in Nairobi National ParkSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Kenya Intro, 34 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 39 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 16 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 5 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Morocco Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tunisia Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nairobi Area Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos